Wednesday, September 24, 2008

what a HAPPY day!!!!

hye.,...

today i met my BEST FRIEND rini n her bf..

i was very happy coz last time i met her about a month ago...

thnx rini coz being there and bring me to eat ABC...

da ABC was so great and cheap..

i like it very much...

another lucky moment was our food were paid by one very kind uncle..

as we wanted to pay the food, we argued coz rini n faries dun want to take my money

and suddenyly dat UNCLE said,

"xyah gado2..sume tu da byr"

seriusly??OMG..we were not believe

then faries went to the counter and they said ourfood has been paid..

we thanked dat UNCLE and HIS PARTNER then go...

we drop by at uitm and met ika,ayyat n ain then i went back home.

rini n faries drove me until bntg mas

they are very kind n good frens..

but

arriving home made me feel worst

i dun know wut happen

but it seems like everybody was very busy finishing their assignments.

i hv submitted mine dis morning so i was realived

but mybe they were not satisfied wif me but who cares...

is it my fault???

hahahahha

no need to talk bout it anymore..

tomorrow i will be going back home

pray for my safe journey k...

last but not least

SELAMAT HARI RAYA

MAAF ZAHIR BATIN

0 comments: