Saturday, May 23, 2009

JUST ACCEPT WHO YOU ARE!!!

hallo...juz back from holiday...short holiday.dont know how to describe my feeling...its good going back to kl but have to face of things n people myself.do u ever feel dat u've been fooled by anyone??n of coz it is out of ur knowing rite...hahaha..ntah la kadang2 rase cm hidup mmg nih mmg unfair but nothing is fair in dis world..u know right.. i know what ppl have been talking bout me n mysepf..as i go on wif myself i juz ignore it..the more i think the more i get hurt..i juz tell myself dat im good to myself n i juz being good good to myself as long as i dun depress myself.sometimes ppl can judge by ur cover..i know im lackin of everything but it God's creatng and i accept it...what the hell for those who juz say it loud about me,u r condemning God's creation..i accept myself who am i n U pls respect what has God created..hahaha...dun know la what am i saying...maybe ddep in myheart want to confess something dat really hurt myself but i need someone who can share it with me who have faith with without considering my physical and outlook.i know very much about myself and i know dat im not dat SO beautiful but i accept what God has given to me...so what...sometime god has a better reason why he creates u like dis n like dat..emo huh??dun know lorr.dat feeling suddenly come out...mybe its juz my feeling..k lar...enough for emo side...go kilod..u dun hav eto care bout people outside who really care about ur physical and outlook...if they really want to be frens with u they can accept u whoever u r....thnx for all my frens who really want to be frens with me and accept me whoever i am....

2 comments:

MH said...

Manusia ni sebaik-baik ciptaan Allah...Semua orang sama jer kilod, takde beza pun...

E F F A R I N I said...

kilod,
kawan yang baik terima apa sahaje kebaikan dan keburukan seseorang.
xde yang sempurna dalam hidup ni.