Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HAPPY MODE

hye to all...
lame gile rase xupdate blog nih..since bz gile dgn schedule assignments n exam..so far alhamdulillah tggl lg 2 paper je...info skill n gender..n then wedding abg pn da abes n everything run smoothly...congrats to my brother and his wife...when is my turn??hahahah..no comment
now nih mood tgh happy...mybe ive known this one guy n he is really turn my life into happy mode..thnx to Mr S..... you make my life happy.thnx for being there when i need you..thnx for being my supporter when i really need it..thnx for being my saviour....thnx for everything my dear.
hahaha..rse cm hampeh je kn..but i dont know..when he gave his words to me it will somehow motivate me to do anything that i want..enough kilod..please control yourself..mybe i've got the simptoms..but i have to be careful with it...based on my friends' experience its normal..but u have to bare with the consequences later...
hehehhe...k la...wanna continue study..goodluck to all my friends who are having exam....

2 comments:

~riena~ said...

im glad u found ur energy bar :)
im happy when ur happy...
if u have anything..im here for u...:P
may be he is ur pure happiness

kilodkoo said...

thnx dear..
hopefully he's da one
if not,hhahahahah