Wednesday, March 25, 2009

COME TO THE END

at last...my asgmnt left only sociology..hahahha..eventhough its only 1 asgmnt,but its really make me feel tense.da asgmnt consisits of 2 questions but it really make me want to kill myself..hhahhahaha...hw am i going to finish it?pls help me!!!!i dun want to think anymore.it really tired and exhausted,...ya allah,pls give me strength to go through all the challenges u give me...this sem is very tiring,busy,restless,exhausted and i dun know what more word to describe my feeling about this semester....one last word
PENAT

2 comments:

nurulshima said...

kilod,marilah pegi Singapore Open..meh kilod..
btw, jadi ke yg kt trganu tuh sb kat bdmtn central ckp malaysian GP gold kat Jb gak this year.. n ade world junior champ kt mlsia.. pun kat Jb..hhehe

nurulshima said...

anda di tag! :) sila visit bucket of berries !